Tuesday, May 15, 2007

yahoo

Talked Rogers into selling me the HTC s621 for $125. http://www.htc.com/product/03-product_s620.htm. Blogging on it now. Will test picoblogger on it tonight to see if I can get pics again. Rogers sucks. But i did get $1150 off my service charges over 3 years and $250 in up front discounts. We'll see if my bill reflects all the discounts properly.

This phone rocks. 97kbps over EDGE as tested today at www.bandwidthplace.com/speedtest. Quad band phone, nice camera optics, WIFI b/g and tons of storage. Tiny too. Windows mobile 5.0. Excuse me while I wipe my ejaculate from it.

It's OK. Don't worry gentle readers. I know the female members of my audience won't have been offended by that remark since they stopped reading at "this phone rocks".


__________________________________
(sent wirelessly from my phone)
Hoto
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Sparx said...

oi. I read it. Not that I understood anything, clearly, only that HOTO blah blah blah HAS blah blah blah NEW PHONE blah blah blah EJACULATE.