Monday, September 26, 2011

For the love of boobs!

Everyone knows I'm a boob man.

This coming Sunday, I'm running in the 5km CIBC Run for the Cure to benefit Breast Cancer Research.

I'm trying to raise a little money. I only need a little bit. Some of my friends have kicked it off already (Thanks DIANE!, ROBBY!, PAUL!).

I'm running for my 2nd Mum: Marguerite Simpson, for our family friend Barbara Sherrington, and most recently for Cindi Armstrong who passed away just a few weeks ago in Canmore. All of them were taken before their time.

I'm also running for our friend Colleen F who is a survivor!

Donate to me with your credit card, just a few bucks is all I need. It all goes to the right place and Colleen provides cheerful evidence that sometimes you can win the battle.

http://www.runforthecure.com/goto/hoto

Love to all
Share/Bookmark

No comments: